November 27, 2019
Sullivan-Vigo Rural Water Corporation meets the qualifications for an Apprenticeship Program through the Alliance of Indiana Rural Water, in conjunction with the Department of Labor, for a Certified Operations System Specialist for our water operations.
This paid apprenticeship is to start as early as January 1, 2020. Applications and interviews to commence in December 2019.
Applicant must commit to:
- Two (2) years of classroom (online and field work) with an experienced Specialist.
- After completion of the 2-year commitment the individual is eligible for state testing
- After 2 years of on the job training and passage of state testing the individual will become nationally certified
- No experience needed in the field of water corporations
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Valid drivers’ license
- Must be 18 years of age or older prior to January 1, 2020
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Incremental pay raises
- No cost to the individual
- Please contact us via email us at email@example.com, visit us on Facebook at Sullivan Vigo Rural Water Corp., or we may be reached at
812-299-8909 Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.